Our policies define how we work and ensure everyone is treated fairly. It’s mainly covered by this statement, but for the details you can click the link below.
Our Hub – Our Guidelines
Lordship Hub Co-op is run by the local community, for the benefit of the local community. It is vital that our board members, staff and volunteers support the collaborative, community-focused and creative ethos of the Hub.
We do this by:
- Creating a welcoming environment for park users and visitors to the Hub
- Treating park users, visitors and colleagues on the basis of equality and respect for diversity
- Being familiar with and following the key policies of the Lordship Co-op, e.g. health and safety and equal opportunity policies
- Supporting each other to deliver essential tasks, develop and realise new ideas and solve problems
- Staying calm and acting responsibly in situations of stress or conflict, knowing that there is support available if we need it
- Enjoying and making the most of the time we spend in the Hub